EEN Business Meetings @Tuttofood 2019
TUTTOFOOD is the international B2B show dedicated to food & beverage and organised by Fiera Milano from 6th to 9th May 2019.
In just 6 editions, it has become the perfect showcase for presenting one’s products to the national and international markets.
Inside the exhibition area, the Company Mission “EEN Business Meetings @Tuttofood 2019” (7th and 8th May 2019) will be organised by the SIMPLER consortium partners, with the support of Enterprise Europe Network partners from Malta, Spain and other countries.
The Company Mission offers to international companies (producers or wholesalers, retailers, importers, distributors, agents in the food&drink sector) the opportunity to plan an agenda of selected meetings with companies from Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna regions and from Turin province, aiming to start new commercial collaborations.
Participation in the company mission is free of charge.
Each participating organization will receive one free entrance ticket.
- Find new commercial partners
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration profile
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- Before the event you will receive your meeting schedule